All new body style GEM vehicles (those from late 2016 and newer) are equipped with LED headlights. If an LED fails to work properly, the entire assembly must be replaced. Your authorized GEM Dealer can provide service. To find a GEM Dealer near you, use the Dealer Locator.
To adjust the headlight beam on your GEM:
1. Place the vehicle on a level surface with the headlight approximately 25 feet (7.6 m) from a wall (1).
2. Measure the distance from the floor to the center of the headlight and make a mark on the wall at the same height.
3. Apply the brakes. Turn the key on. Turn the headlights on.
4. Observe the headlight aim. The most intense part of the headlight beam should be aimed 8 inches (20 cm) below the mark placed on the wall (2). Include the weight of a rider on the seat while performing this step.
5. If a headlight needs adjustment, access the adjustment screw under the hood or through the wheel well.
6. Loosen the headlight adjustment screw, adjust the headlight and tighten the screw.
7. Repeat steps 4-6 until the lamp is properly adjusted.
For more information, see your authorized GEM Dealer. To find a dealer near you, use the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.